There are 2 ways to support the Honduras mission trip: 1) Pray and 2) Care. Our Care4Honduras collection includes items to bless the public school and hospital, VBS program, community clinic, and more. These items include the following.
- White FLAT twin sheets (Walmart has them for $4.98 and Anna's Linens sometimes has them in sale for $5)
- Baby onesies or newborn outfits (new or gently used)
- Receiving blankets for babies (nothing thick or heavy, insanely hot weather)
- School supplies (pencils, markers, crayons, erasers, sharpeners, rulers, school bags/backpacks). NO PAPER OR NOTEBOOKS, PLEASE
- Fabric Shopping bags for Bible teachers, hospital personnel, or community clinic as diaper bags (any store sells them).
- Small gifts for nurses, male and female (pens, highlighters, Post-It notes, nail products, handkerchiefs, cosmetics, deodorant, combs, etc)